Monday, November 7, 2011

Let There Be Light!

A couple of weeks ago I wrote about my kitchen light redo. I was so excited to find a light that really made the kitchen flow into the family room. West Elm has so many great lighting ideas!

I should have been able to show you the after pics a lot sooner than now, but we had a few little issues to deal with.

1. They sent us the plug in hardware for the light, not the correct hard wiring for the ceiling light.


2. I had to pay extra for them to send me the metal plate for the ceiling.



Just so you can recall....the kitchen light looked like this before:




We are finally finished with the new light! I am really pleased with how it turned out. Even the Hubs likes it! (It usually takes him a while to get use to the "new" things around the home.)





BEFORE:                                                                           AFTER:

What do you all think?

1 comment:

  1. i love it! What are those pendants you have over the bar? and are you going to show us that new backsplash??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews