Monday, February 13, 2012

Blogging Tips for Leaving Comments!!

Hello All! Happy Monday!

I will have an organizing post for all of you this afternoon, however I needed to tell all of you about a post that my friend Cassie is sharing over at her blog Hi Sugarplum!

There are many of you that visit my blog on a daily basis and leave wonderful comments! I absolutely love comments and love getting to know all of you by being able to comment back with an answer to a question or just to thank you for stopping by!

Well....I can't respond to even half of you because of a little thing called a no-reply blogger!!




So to help me reach all of you and be able to become best bloggy friends....I need you to hop on over to Cassie's blog to find out how to become a reply blogger!


Leave me a comment to let me know you have changed your settings and I can now respond to you! I promise I haven't ignored your questions....I just haven't known how to get in touch with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews