Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day & Blogging Love!

Happy Valentines Day! This was always a huge celebration in my household growing up. It was one of my mom's favorite holidays. She would make heart bread, a big roast and always a yummy dessert. She always made us all feel loved!



I also wanted to send out some bloggy love to all of the wonderful blogs who have recently featured me or one of eatsleepdecorate's projects!

Hani @ Craftionary
Sally @ Love of Homes



Make sure you go and check out each blog! These are some fantastic and creative people!

Hope you all feel loved today and everyday!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. thanks you so much for sending Love my way.. :)
    You are So Sweet..

    I have been really taken by the reloading of things on my blog with the new domain.. Didn't even check my reader..
    Happy Valentine's Day

    P.S: it will be awesome if you can take a moment to change the url of my page to http://www.craftionary.net/
    Really appreciate this. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! Happy Valentine's Day!
    Sally
    loveofhomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews