Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm Back!...Did you miss me?

It has been over 3 weeks since I posted on this little ole blog of mine. I sure missed all of you and am glad to be back!

I have literally been all over the world.....


We took a 2 week vacation to Europe with my in laws. It was pretty darn amazing! Here are just a few places that we visited:

Listened to Big Ben


Said Hello to William & Kate! 



Viewed Westminster's Beauty



Took a Canal Cruise in Amsterdam



Drank some Beer in Germany



Took a cable car down the Swiss Alps



Took in the view of the Eiffel Tower



Hopefully More posts and pics to come of my finds in Europe!


We were back for one day, still recovering from jet-leg, when I got a phone call at 4am saying that my sister-in law was in the hospital about ready to have her second baby. That meant that I had to go and help out with my 2 year old nephew.



Caiden and I had a blast playing games, eating ice cream and even had a dinner and movie night!



We also welcomed Alexis Joy to our family! We love her to pieces!



So that is where I have been. I am pumped to be back with all of you and show you some project that will be going on around here over the next few weeks.
I have also reached over 100 followers....so that means a giveaway will be coming up in the next week. So stay tuned!!

Thanks for being some fabulous readers! Here is to a wonderful Monday!


4 comments:

  1. Welcome back Amy!
    You lucky girl... what a wonderful vacation! And, Caiden and baby Alexis are adorable! Congrats, Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendi! It was wonderful, but it is always great to be back home. I just love being an Auntie!

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! we have a week and a half trip to London, Paris and Amsterdam coming up and I'm still confused as to how it'll work. I can't WAIT to see your posts/photos, but would you mind if I shot you an email with a couple questions? Trying to plan this all myself has ym head spinning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! You are going to have the best time. So much to see! Send me an email and I will try and help as much as I can. I am excited for you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews