Friday, December 6, 2013

Neutral Nursery #4- Guest Post {Emily A. Clark}

It's Friday! Can you all believe it? I am so sad that this fun Neutral Nursery series is coming to an end. I have so enjoyed seeing other's perspectives of the same room that I am going to design for baby to be. I have taken bits and pieces from each room design and I can't wait to share the progress after the holidays with all of you. Thanks for following along! Nursery Design #1, Nursery Design #2, Nursery Design #3


Today you are going to see what the amazing Emily A. Clark has designed! She is another talented designer who is no stranger to the nursery scene, since she has 5 children! Her home is so inviting and she creates spaces with class and practicality. Emily is also one of the sweetest ladies. I have been in touch with her over the past few years via blogging and finally got to meet her this past summer at the Haven Conference in Atlanta. I am so excited that she is apart of this series. 

Let's see what my girl came up with, shall we?..................

*********************************************************************************

I’m honored that Amy asked me to give her my two cents about what her nursery should look like.  I came up with what, I hope, is a fun mix of both feminine and masculine elements that could be played up more either way with artwork and accessories, depending on which little blessing she brings home.  I’m excited to see her nursery come together and more excited about the plan God has for her family.




Sources:
Painted Animal Head

********************************************************************************

Don't you feel instantly relaxed when you look at this design? I seriously think I just got sleepy! (That's a good thing since baby needs to sleep in there.) That crib is just beautiful and oh so classy. The metallic edged mirror gives the room a little texture and you can never go wrong with stripes in a nursery whether in a rug, painting or window treatments! I love that sweet ottoman fabric. Take a look at it closely..it has animals mixed in with the leaves. So sweet! Thanks so much Emily! I absolutely love it!

Now I have some serious decisions to make. At least the walls and ceiling are prepped and painted. Now comes the fun part. Hope to be able to share some updates with all of you after the holiday season. If you are visiting today, you can see our Adoption Announcement Here. A HUGE THANK YOU to my sweet ladies for being apart of this series Courtney, Denise, Abby & Emily. XOXO

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I will be back here next week with some holiday decorating and entertaining tips. Hope to see you all then! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews