Friday, April 11, 2014

Fabulous Feature Friday {Lauren Leiss Interiors}

Happy Friday! You made it my friends! I hope you have something exciting going on over the weekend. Like I talked about on Wednesday, I will be sprucing up my front porch for spring. I can't wait to add a little color and texture to my boring porch. Stay tuned....

I am so excited about today's Feature Friday! I have been following Lauren Liess for a few years now. She has recently opened up her own interior design shop in the D.C. area and has a fabulous textile line. She started off as a blogger and grew her business from there. I am so happy to introduce you to her!

She creates livable spaces with history and texture. Lauren's home has been featured in many decor magazines and you will see why. To follow her design journey hop on over to Lauren's Blog. Enjoy the tour!





One of my absolute favorite spaces in her home is Lauren's secret garden. It is right off her master bedroom. This is where she enjoys her morning coffee or evening shower. How amazing is this?




Her home has such a great feel to it. It is comfortable, livable and stylish. The second you walk in it feels like home. And...I love the open floor plan.




The mix of Industrial, modern and antique is the prefect combination. She mixes these styles with ease.




How great is this study/loft area? The wooden shelves are actually made from Ikea butcher block to cut down on cost. Genius! I love the texture those shelves bring into the room. Lauren's family must love to read and who wouldn't want to spend time in this comfortable space?!


Could you live here? Yeah...me too! To see more of her amazing home, follow along Here. {Please be sure to pin from her site as well. Source under pictures will take you to exact page.}

Happy Weekend Lovelies!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews