Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tuesday Treats #13 {Inspiration from around the web}

I'm back {a little later than I thought} today to bring you some treats and inspiration from around the web.
Hope you enjoy what has been inspiring me this week!

1. Jessica Simpson's Beverly Hills Home
Not sure how I came across this beauty, but take a look at this back yard! (drooling) You can see her whole house tour Here. It is designed by Rachel Ashwell with Shabby Chic Couture. I can appreciate so many designs & styles even if they don't fit into my own style. What about you? Are you a Shabby Chic lover?





2. Mother's Day Gift Round Up
Twelve bloggers decided to create a list of their favorite things Mother's Day style. There are so many amazing ideas for mom's that love being in the kitchen, mother's who are fashion divas, like to decorate and/or pamper themselves. Click HERE to see the full list. You can click on any item on the link and it will take you directly to the source. Only a week and a half till Mother's Day all!! 







3. An Herb Garden on a budget
You all know that I like to make things look pretty, but I do have a budget that I need to stick to. My friend Luci that writes the blog Current Tempo made her sweet little herb garden out of recycled jars from around her home. If you don't already follow her, you will want to. Her eye for photography is amazing and she is such an inspiring writer.





4. Polk A Dot Cake
How adorable is this cake? My girl Cassie recently made it for her daughter's birthday. She is one talented and dedicated mama!...and she makes it look so easy. Yum!!





5. Roughside Up Reclaimed Wood Signs
My sister-in law has been creating reclaimed wood signs for quite a while now. Her and my brother bought some tobacco barns in the country and have been tearing down the walls and floors. My brother has used the wood to frame out mirrors and my sister-in law uses the wood for signs and reclaimed wood hooks. It is a fun little side business and she is doing quite well. If you want to follow along you can click on her Facebook Page. You can also contact her through FB if you have a specific custom sign you want made. Remember the hooks in my closet? She also made it and I love the organization it brings to my space.





Alright my friends! I am off to complete a fun project that I have been working on. Can't wait to share with you all on Thursday. ALSO... Come on back tomorrow to see the reveal of Flip House #5!! 

1 comment:

  1. what an honor to be part of your tuesday treats - thanks for the props, amy!

    I love the Mother's Day round up, I'd be thrilled to get anyone of those items. and I still can't get over erin's signs, what a great way to recycle and give new life to that reclaimed wood. she's so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews