Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tuesday Treats #25 {Ideas & Inspiration from around the web}

Well...how you do'in...? Can you believe that we only have 16 days till Christmas!? I am getting there on my Christmas shopping. Only a few items left thanks to black Friday and Cyber Monday specials. I really ordered a lot from online this year. I usually love going to the malls and actually enjoy the crazy atmosphere of the holiday shoppers, but this year I just didn't have enough energy or patience. I wonder if that has to do with two little beings growing inside of me? hehe

My Christmas decor is pretty much finished as well, but Trader Joe's totally disappointed me this year with their lack of boxwood wreaths. I went last week and they had already sold out of them and aren't getting any more. Boo! So I am trying to figure out what to do with my front door and then it will be picture time. I hope to have my holiday tour up at the end of the week or beginning of next.

Today is another round up of so many ideas and inspiration from around the web. I think I could do inspiration posts everyday! I have so many great things to share with all of you.

#1: Puff Pastry Bites
Okay..let's start off with some food! I made these last year for my Christmas party and also this year for girl's craft night. They are always a hit and so so yummy! Great little party appetizers and so much flavor wrapped into such a small little package. You must try!




#2: Avocado, Honey & Yogurt Face Mask
I know this is an unusual Tuesday Treat, but since this time of year is so crazy busy there is very little time to make an appointment for the spa. Why not treat yourself to a little luxury one evening by making your own face mask. I am so going to try this. My face has been awful since I have been pregnant. Time for a change hormones!




#3: White & Pink Christmas
I can't get my mind off of this lovely space created by Kristin from The Hunted Interior. I love the glamour of the black ceiling against the pink, green and white surroundings. She never disappoints! 




#4: Arrow & Sage does it again!
So you all know by now my obsession for Anna's gorgeous pottery. Well this past week I was able to snatch up this gorgeous jewelry dish for me! Merry Christmas to me...from me! She has also created these fabulous gold rimmed bowls. Anna's new farmhouse line is also quite amazing! She restocks the shop every so often, so you have to grab what she has fast! But...you can always gather wonderful daily inspiration from her instagram account.




#5: Cha-Cha- Changes
If you aren't on your mobile device, you may have noticed just a few changes on the blog today. Since it is the holiday season I thought I needed my sparkly banner up through New Years! I was also in need of a new profile picture. Thanks to my dad, who helps me with may photography projects, he was able to capture a pretty professional picture. What do you all think?




Alright...hope you are having a great week! I am sharing our holiday craft night DIY's tomorrow on the blog! Some fun and easy crafts to get you in the mood for the holidays.


XOXO

4 comments:

  1. you look fabulous amy! clearly, pregnancy (and motherhood) suits you ;) Hate that I missed the carft party cause I'm sure it was a hit. Look forward to seing the beautiful touches you made to your house for the season and hope to see you soon..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure missed having you! Hope to catch up with you soon. Thanks for the sweet words. Feeling good so far and this belling is definitely growing!

      Delete
  2. Love all of this. And you are STUNNING!! :) Thanks so much for the shoutout. Hope you love your jewelry dish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet friend! Yes, I LOVE my dish. It is gorgeous. Can't wait to give the Hubs his gift for Christmas too! Have a great week.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews