Friday, October 30, 2015

Flip Home #6 {After} Pics

Hi All! I am so enjoying this fall weather here in NC. I love the change of pace from the busy summer to a more subdued fall. The colors are just starting to pop out and I can't wait to get the babies outside for some pictures.

As promised (a week late) I am sharing the after photos of our most recent flip home. If you missed the before pics you can find them Here.

Since I had just delivered my babies 6 months ago, I really wasn't too involved with this flip like I usually am. I did find the home and completed the closing, but I didn't get to do the FUN stuff like picking out paint, flooring, counter-tops, etc. However, our business partner really did a phenomenal job without me! See for yourself.























And of course a couple of photos to show how far we have come! Don't you love before and after pictures?




Now we are on the hunt for flip home #7! To see the last 5 homes click HERE.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews